Saturday, May 28, 2011

Learning Apologetics: Part 2–The Websites

 

In Part 1 of this series, I provided a list of books that I have found useful in learning about Christian apologetics.  In Part 2 I will be focusing on the websites that continue to be very useful to me in my study of the topics of apologetics and theology.

As before, this is in no way an exhaustive list and I’m sure I’ll end up overlooking some resources that are excellent.  But these should provide a good foundation and (hopefully) will encourage everyone to seek out additional sites of this sort.

While it’s not easy to list these sites by difficulty as I did with the books, I have endeavored to categorize them by their primary focus.

General Apologetics

Christianity and Science

Jesus Christ and the Resurrection

Philosophy and Ethics

Christian Theology

The Bible

Archaeology

Atheist Sites

While this category might seem to be a bit misplaced, it isn’t.  In order to truly understand the positions that the other side will take, it’s important to read what they’re writing.  While there are many non-believer websites, the following list is considered to be “essential reading” if you want an understanding of where our non-believing friends are coming from.

In the next part of this series, I’ll focus on some of the blog sites available to related to Christian apologetics.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment